I've got a more happening life recently, so much so that i didn't have time to blog. Well, last fri i went to eunice's chalet for her 21 birthday... and i went to my cousin's birthday celebration on sat. Had chilli crabs at the kopitiam along casuarina road. Not bad.. the food was pretty good..The crabs was huge!(Sri lanka crab). I ate the claws...Super Yummy!!
Tuesday i went for pilates with prissie... now my whole body is aching like crazy... got problem taking off clothes.=) and when i laugh or cough, my abs hurt... it's really a good workout to tone up your muscles... but it hurts. they keep the emphasis on the abs the whole 1 hour. I think i prefer yoga. It's a whole body workout.
Wednesday, i met up with prissie again for new year shopping. I hate trying clothes that day cos my arms were aching(they still are). But for the sake of shopping, gotta try...hehe... bot quite a few things yesterday. i bot a pair of shades, a pair of shorts, a pair of tights, a pair of earrings, a hand soaking dish. Is that it?ya i think that's about it from my 2 hrs of shopping. And i was wearing my ai sui mai mia heels... after that my feet was aching as well. Sigh... i'm aching everywhere.
Yeah...Fa can book out on fri night=)!!! cos of his bro's wedding on sat. And agu and i are planning chinese new year gambling session...Hurray!! see... my life's getting more exciting har.. probably only for this new year. hehe... I wanna go dye my hair later... shall post pictures tomorrow(if it's nice) muahaha....