Haha... just met up with Peiyi last night... haven't seen her like in donkey years..ya..cos she msg me for my crab mayo receipe then we decided to meet up like after SOOooooo long... Thanks to my crab mayo that brought us back together again. Muahaha...kidding. Anyway,we had so much to tok about n to catch up on news. haha...she told me that toh liting has a daughter!!! I din't know about it.. PHS peeps did you guys know... or was i the only SLOW one. She found out on her friendster's blog, well, I don't read people's blog on friendster. So i guess, that explains why I'm so slow on news. haha... Nvm..from now on, I'll have peiyi to update me with more gossips. Muahaha...
We went to pasta cafe for dinner. Well..it was not bad. But i still think it wasn't as good as compared to cople of years ago. Where I was so WOW-ed by the pasta. This time round I just think that it's better than a lot of other places, but still not to that WOW factor yet.

Here's a picture of me & Peiyi...

a candid shot of her. She didn't know i took this.hahaha