<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6690927619536158865?origin\x3dhttp://thegabriella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID1837349476514296927&blogName=eggiines piiggy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie">

Closet Mistress

Gabriella.

I Shopping :D

Cravings

Wii Fit
Ballet Class
Massage
Faraway Trip

Tagboard




Links

Agu
Albert
Angel
Dene
Eunice
Fa
Justin
Karen
Lay Hoon
Liyi
Linda
Meng
Moon
Prissie
Ruyi
Sandra
Teasecups
Yibin

Songs


♥ 1 Song Currently Playing ♥


Memories

December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


Friday, March 9, 2007

♥ Life of a shopaholic! ♥

It's Friday! But i don't feel excited. I don't know why. I'm like super tired today. As if all the life has been sucked out of me... Have been like this ever since my Phuket trip. I think I'm sick..super giddy recently. Else, I must be overly stressed out by my boss I had a nightmare, well... when I told agu, she couldn't stop laffing. She thinks it's corny. It's a comedy that went wrong. haha..i think so too.lol

Well.. Here goes.. I was at this poolside party with eunice and Naimei. Then there was like a lot of people in the pool, (suddenly skipped to next scene), There were many bodies floating in the pool. I went to asked what happened and I discovered..... they all got muscle cramps and drowned. Lol... haha... And so I quickly ask people to clear the bodies. And I still see people happily swimming in the pool. Naimei ask me wanna go down and swim. Lol.... (suddenly skipped to next scene), the water was slowing turning murky. I was like...eeew... must be because there was so many bodies here just now. They have actually infested the water with bacteria...(i think i miss school...haha)... Then i turn to Naimei... ans asked her... You still want to swim ar.. then we saw my sec sch fren Mayanne in the water. Then we quickly ask her to get out of the water as well.. and... I woke up...

hahaha... wierd dream right. It's actually not a scary nightmare, but it involves so much people dying, so i wouldn't consider it a dream. See eunice and naimei...Miss you so much.. Dream also got include you guys. haha

Btw, I'm wearing the pretty chanel ring I bot with Prissie..and my boss kept looking at my hand during our meeting in the morning. hahaha... too bling bling.. lol...

So much work to do... but no mood... Cant stand it when there's so much work that I know i would never be able to finish it. This turns me off.. Kills all my motivation to work.. And adds on to my sucky mood.. Makes me more tired... Arggghhh... I'm just in a fowl mood.. Y? hai.. nvm..going with prissie to Ikea tonight. Can eat sweddish meatballs...Yippee!!! Prissie cancelled her mani appointment to go with me..so sweet right.. Wad a great fren to have...Love ya babe. Anyway, I also feel like dolling up my nails.. but my nails are freaking short now.. *Sobz*
Shopaholic Princess Gabriella

10:26 AM