<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6690927619536158865?origin\x3dhttp://thegabriella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID1837349476514296927&blogName=eggiines piiggy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie">

Closet Mistress

Gabriella.

I Shopping :D

Cravings

Wii Fit
Ballet Class
Massage
Faraway Trip

Tagboard




Links

Agu
Albert
Angel
Dene
Eunice
Fa
Justin
Karen
Lay Hoon
Liyi
Linda
Meng
Moon
Prissie
Ruyi
Sandra
Teasecups
Yibin

Songs


♥ 1 Song Currently Playing ♥


Memories

December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


Saturday, March 10, 2007

♥ Life of a shopaholic! ♥

Just finished reading this book..."How i became stupid" by Martin Page. Interesting title, but the story suckz. it's as boring as it can get..haha... but there'a passage in the book which says, "I'm in a world of shit...yes. But I am alive. And I am not afraid."

hahaha...so true right, think it applies to many...

Prissie: This is specially for you..say that at work when you're damn pissed =)lol...

Met up with prissie yesterday and man... i think both of us was in a crappy mood... caused by our work.. so we're sharing stories.. And we came to this conclusion... we wanna go back to school. Lol..

I wonder if everybody who just started working is like us... Simply hate working, and wanna go back to school. Is this just a phase where we have to go through to adapt to working life, Or is it just us?

Y is it that when we enter the working world. Everybody and everything don't seem so simple anymore.. It's a place where everybody is saving their own ass. All the ugly side of mankind can be found in that small space called Office. *Sigh*... think what we need is what they call "grow up", throw away those innocent thinkings and stop being so gullible. But, if one day i really "grew up", then wouldn't i be one of them. One of the ugly mankind. I think all this problem arises when people have to work with each other, it's like doing project in school. If you can't choose your project mate and just so happen that you can't work well with them, then the same kind of animosity will happen. So, likewise in office, we can't choose our collegues, it's our boss who does. So, if you can't work will with them then harbase lo.. but i think there's a little too much going-ons in an office. It's like they got nothing else to do and keep backstabbing or gossip behind their back. Even if person they are gossiping about is not me. It makes me wonder what they'll say behind my back. It's scary... The people whom you think are your friends might turn out to be your worst enemy. Why must we go to work? Why must every office have so much politics? Even prissie who's wokring in the hospital has so much politics. I think even worse then my office. When my office is quite bad already... NVM,

"I'm in a world of shit...yes. But I am alive. And I am not afraid."

This post today goes super well with my blogskin right now.. If only...life was as easy as childhood...
Shopaholic Princess Gabriella

9:44 AM