<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6690927619536158865?origin\x3dhttp://thegabriella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID1837349476514296927&blogName=eggiines piiggy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie">

Closet Mistress

Gabriella.

I Shopping :D

Cravings

Wii Fit
Ballet Class
Massage
Faraway Trip

Tagboard




Links

Agu
Albert
Angel
Dene
Eunice
Fa
Justin
Karen
Lay Hoon
Liyi
Linda
Meng
Moon
Prissie
Ruyi
Sandra
Teasecups
Yibin

Songs


♥ 1 Song Currently Playing ♥


Memories

December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


Thursday, May 3, 2007

♥ Life of a shopaholic! ♥

I'm now Blogging for the sake of passing time... Been slogging since morning.. i think i deserve a lil break from work.. so here I am.. =)

People who are reading my blog.. Go and visit www.dene-dina.blogspot.com
My fren's webbie and they sell really cute earring @ affordable price!And they all look Really delicious... *I'm hungry* (Dene...i did wat i promised...*smile*)

Hmmm..I was just telling Agu I've been really hungry recently..And she said guess it's cos of the cold weather... Yeah... Think so too...body needs more energy to generate heat, but i just cant help snacking & snacking...oopz...that's NOT GOOD! I wanna go swim... Prissie..shall we go swimming some day... but i dun wan tamp and jalan besar... how? no where else to go...Anyway...i just bot a new tankini! Yippie! But haven got a chance to wear them cos of the freaking weather...keeps opposing me...

Fa's in field camp... I've been watching tv the whole of last night..slacking, reading my mags... basically i din noe what to do..had too much time on hand..just realised how empty my life is without him.. (^_^) can't wait for him to book out on sat...

I still got 10 min count down... And I officially knock off.. but i guess i gotta wait for Agu till she finishes her stuff before we can leave = still got a lot of time to blog..but i got nothin to rite...as you can see i am riting crap here now..
Wadever...

*Yawns* Going home to zzzzzz now.... *Yawnz*....ZZZzzzzzzz...........
Shopaholic Princess Gabriella

5:06 PM