<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6690927619536158865?origin\x3dhttp://thegabriella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID1837349476514296927&blogName=eggiines piiggy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie">

Closet Mistress

Gabriella.

I Shopping :D

Cravings

Wii Fit
Ballet Class
Massage
Faraway Trip

Tagboard




Links

Agu
Albert
Angel
Dene
Eunice
Fa
Justin
Karen
Lay Hoon
Liyi
Linda
Meng
Moon
Prissie
Ruyi
Sandra
Teasecups
Yibin

Songs


♥ 1 Song Currently Playing ♥


Memories

December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


Tuesday, May 8, 2007

♥ Life of a shopaholic! ♥

It's been nearly a year since I've joined the 8 to 5 community. Time has flew past me in a rocket ever since I've graduated. And in this 1 year... I feel that my life has been stagnant...I've been standing at this same spot 1 yr ago, with the crossroad of life right before me. Seriously, I'm starting to hate this crossroad. A year ago, I've been thinking which path should I choose. Where should i go.. I've been thinking hard all along. But, it's been a year..dammit...I'm still stuck at this same crossroad..still pondering which path to take and asking myself the same questions over and over again.. I've been asking God to show me the path that he wants me to take.. But till now, I've still not figured out what God really wants me to do. Probably cos he's been giving me subtle hints here and there... but God, you should noe I'm hopeless at hints.. Please gimme a clear path...

I've finally set my mind on taking a degree in Marketing yesterday, before i went home from work.. I really wanted my life to proceed and get some stuff going.. I wanted to say bye bye to my stagnant life.. So, I've been working hard, doing my homework on which course to take... but when i went home.. was toking to xx, he told me that I shouldn't major in marketing only. I should major in management or human resource and he asked me to take a double major in marketing & human resource...But that would mean I need to spend more time studying on 1 more major.. And arghh..that sucks... And that's not the worse.. still gotta follow up with a masters.. *faint*...

Seriously, I've never considered studying so high... at least not at the moment. cos i haven even gotten my degree. And my dream job is to slack at home.. yeah..either be a rich tai tai or be the boss. I really dun forsee myself climbing the corporate ladder...In the past, yes...but I've changed my mind since I've join this community.. I've seen and heard about the darkness of evil in the corporate world. It's really a scary place to be in and I've always believed that everybody is good natured..that's really no seriously evil person...call me gullible..wadever..but i dun wan to spoil this impression i have for mankind. I dun wan to learn abt the ugly truth that will cause me to view people with a coloured lens in future...it will be unfair to those new peeps i meet.

Back to topic... So I'm really confused right now... stressed up...not too sure wad I'm stressed about.. just stressed up... cos I'm too confused probably.. I;ve told myself, maybe I should put my plans to study on hold until i get my head straighted out.. but that would mean more procratination and probably 2 years down the road I'll still be in this damned crossroad and be held here as a fugitive for the rest of my life... Not until i figure out wad i really want, can i make the right choice.. but when will i figure it out...will i ever figure out wad i want? Actually I would be more interested to learn arts... like jewellery, fashion design, make-up, but that's even more unstable...becos I'm not sure if i can excel in any of these... It's just a passion, a hobby... a thing i do for leisure.. not something that i wan to depend on to keep my staples coming in...

God, please help.. I'm really in a huge dilemma... That's too many choices.. I'm lost...lost & flustered....
Shopaholic Princess Gabriella

9:07 AM