Have heard so much about My Secret Garden, hence I decided to try them out for my Company's lunch on company's account. lol....=)
I find that the place was over-hyped. It was not as nice as it was said to be. Probably due to 1) Their courtyard were undergoing renovation, 2) I went there in the afternoon. The interior was ok... soso...but i do like their veranda area.. looks like a nice place to hang out for high tea.=).

As for the food, the portion was small and it's pretty ex. But the food quality was pretty good. I tried the salmon steak, it was very fresh. Tried the beef steak, very tender and tried the crayfish and scallops.Very fresh too..=) But what i love best was their DESSERTS!!! Yummy!!!
This was what I've tried:
Sin in LoveAll their chocolate cake desserts tasted more or less the same. But this won in appearance... It looked so pretty!
Blueberry cheesecakeRich blueberry topping!
BrownieTastes like a regular brownie...
Hot DateSpecial combination of chocolate cake with toffee... Unique taste but yet you seem to love it more with each mouthful of sinful toffee and chocolate. However, it doesn't taste too sweet. Wonderful!
Apple CrumbleI'm not really not good at rating apple crumble. They all taste pretty much the same to me. Must ask prissie to try. She's a fan of apple crumble. She'll know if it's good...=)
Triple ChocThis is my Favourite!!!! And I guess it should be the most sinful of all. It really taste VERY GOOD. It brings you to heaven! Woo hoo~ Way to go!
Oh ya...i tasted the lobster bisque...eeee...i dun like the taste...
Okie...I'll definitely go back there for desserts, not for the main course... anybody wanna join me?