Yeah...I've snapped out of the emo me...Thanks to the gorgeous looking and realli yummy cakes...


And of cos prissie...who specially came down to burst her restaurant budget...just for me..thanks dear...
And last but not least...baby who filled me in with gossips...hahahaha...
I'm A Gossipmonger......
Gossips make me happy...lol...lalalalala..... Sorry prissie... but it was so farni... Couldn't stop laffing...hehehehhehe....
I've straightened out my thinking and I've decided to just stop getting upset or super sianz by everything in work..cos... it's just work and I'm paid to get bored by them...so WTF...just do wad i need to do and get it over with...
One colleague was sharing her experience and how she got over it..really enlightened me... It's really a matter of attitude and it really lies in you. If you want to feel happy then look at things with a heck care attitude... dun think so much and mull over stuff... So...I've decided to adopt the heck care attitude..
u wan me to do then i do lor-kind of attitude...hope this works for me and I'll be happy working in this politically driven environment.*cheers to myself!=)
At least I'm feeling happier these few days...=)