Update!
It has been an eventful week for me. I went to the dentist yesterday to get my braces done. It's super painful.. starting to regret it.The feeling really sucked. Why didn't anybody tell me it was gonna feel so sucky.lol...
Actually i already know it subconciously...it's gonna be damn painful...but i din noe it's gonna be THIS painful... I guess i just got really low pain tolerance.... hehehe
And I got some other thing that looks a lil like thick retainers...My collegue says it looks like i'm sucking 2 halls sweets. hehe...it supposed to help restructure my jaw.But when i wear it... i can't tok...i sound like i have a short tongue. dammit...I'm not gonna go out often anymore...and i'm not gonna tok a lot too anymore.. My sister was saying, it's really good for talkative people. can help to shut them up...And i said..."Yeah, it's most suitable for you..."lol...
But i know it will be all worthwhile in 2 years time... Hopefully...
"Ai sui Mai Mia"