Sometimes i wonder....does everybody love day dreaming? Or is it only me?

I really love to day dream...especially on the bus... it doesn't matter to me if the bus is quiet or noisy, because I'll be sitting in one corner to recluse into my inner self...thinking about anything that comes to mind.. a little quiet time of my own... It's feels really good when you just sit and think or dream, whichever you prefer to call it...
On my way home yesterday, I started to think/dream again.... too bad i can't blog on the bus...cos i always come up with my own set of theories. But then i'll always forget them soon after. You might ask why don't I write it down and clog it when i reach home... well..my answer is...leh cheh la... somemore i wan to sit there relac one corner..still ask me take paper and pen..how to relax...rite..hahaha...
Back to today's topic.... I recalled what I was thinking bout yesterday...
Remember when i was in my previous company... i kept complaining i was too free... so free that I was becoming stupid just sitting there everyday not utilising my brain... but right now...I'm thinking otherwise... It seems like we'll all get stupid if we got too many things to do as well..cos our attention and concentration will be diverted onto so many worries and thoughts going through you mind. Your repetitive actions makes everything automated..that you no longer have to think while you're doing this stuff.. Your nv ending workload stresses you so much that you can't think straight any more... And when that happens..you'll realise that you seems that your brain is so tired that you do not want to use it anymore.. Not even want to use it to decide where to go and what to eat. You just want to let your brain rest, and you feel like you've becomed more stupid as you grow older. But that's not true..we actually gain more wisdom as we grow older. How is it possible that we're feeling more and more stupid...It's cos we are all too tired to think, makes you feel you're stupid.... right army boys? That's why all army boys keep saying that they become stupid after going into army. but it's actually cos they have overworked you guys so much that after a prolong period of tiredness, your brain refuse to work anymore.
So my conclusion of yesterday's bus ride theory is the rate of stupidity increases faster when you're busy than when you're at rest. Hence, slacking is good for health... Hurray to slacking... *grinz*