Haven't been blogging recently.. Realised this poor lil piglet has been in the limelight for too long... I guess I should push it down with lotsa post.. Cos i can't stand the sight of it any longer...
STOP STARING AT ME PIGGY!...haha....
Ok...So here's a lil update of my life...
Went to watch 881 with baby last week... Think it's been over-rated...Prob cos i have heard too many good reviews... So I've had a high expectation but after watching the film..It didn't seem to live up to it's reputation. Maybe if I hadn't had such a high expectation, it'll prob be good? or maybe just cos i'm not a hokkien-gua person....
I went to my dentist to tighten my braces...I tell you...It's farking painful... Feels as if my tooth was being up rooted...
PAIN..asked jia lin...she said her's was nv that painful before... hmmm...prob cos my teeth is really crooked...need lots of effort to turn it back...haha...but surprisingly after that it din hurt already..and i could still eat...

Fa flew to taiwan already...and he can't call back. So sucky right. Wonder how other people can put up with this. I'm so not used to my phone not ringing every night. Sometimes, I'll just pick up my phone to check if there's missed calls(cos i always can't hear my phone ring)...but..nobody calls me... It's an irony how i always missed his calls when he calls me in the past... but now that he can't call back.. I really miss his
missed calls. Guess it's only when he's gone that you realise how badly i miss him when he's not around. Five weeks is actually not a very long time if it was as per normal, but this 5 weeks would be a really long time for me i guess... Can't wait for him to be back................
