Met up with S& and liyi for my birthday celebration @ The Cathay...

They have a PINK christmas tree!!

Went to try out this restaurant called The Indulge which apparently has very good reviews..keep winning excellent food awards and other such awards...
After trying...I think the food there is really pretty good...the presentation was also really good...
This was what a few of wad we ate...

Wishing Star...Dory Fish...Prawns with wasabi
except that the fact that it was supposed to be a fusion cafe...i think they're trying a lil too hard to create the fusion....like..they got really good steak...really good pasta...etc...
but they serve it with rice and herbal soup?
Really wierd...wahhaa...and the dessert didn't look too appealing...so we went to Ben & Jerrys...they had somebody singing live there...was really good...nice place to chill too...hehe...
And of cos...we gossiped again..sharing my gossips I heard yesterday...wahaha... Okok..I'm a gossip monger...that's how we keep up to date with what's happening to the rest of our friends ain't it..wahaha...
Too bad cyndi was sick..couln't come to share some gossip bout her coursemates...lol...
Thanks for coming dearies~