Ohhhh.... December is coming to an end real soon... Sobz Sobz...
I simply love December...why does it have to leave so quickly?Awwww.....
How was your Christmas?
My Christmas eve was pretty fun... but Christmas day itself was a rest day...I slept the whole day...wahahaha....
Christmas has kindof lost it's mood this yr har? I dunno why..but I don't feel Christmasty this yr...
Probably I was so busy this dec..din have time to slow down and feel the joy in the air...
Why I love Christmas? PRESENTS! hahaha....It's a season of giving & of cos...receiving...

When I reach office on the morning of Christmas eve...I saw presents on my table.. It made my day...It was just like "Santa" left u a present when u were away..Moreover I was expecting it..So this surprised present made me grin and panic...Cos i haven't prepared anything for them this yr...was too busy... So I sneaked out and did a frantic Christmas shopping...wahahaha....
Went over to grandma's for Christmas dinner...

Our Christmas cake this yr....What a pretty christmas cake dun u think?hehehe

Presents under the tree....These are real presents...not empty boxes like what u see in shopping centres...
It's only like 80% of the presents only...And it's overflowing already...wahaha...

What santa gave me this yr? A chair full of presents!
Lol....Don't you just love Christmas... wahahaha