Well... My camp was last friday.. but i was there for barely 5 hours when I discovered my missed calls and the shocking msg(well..discovered...cos I rarely hear my phone ring.. if you realised)...
Well...I had to leave the camp immediately as I've just got news that my grandma has passed away. Remember, I was just saying that I wished we could have more of such bonding during chinese new year... seems like she couldn't wait for the next time. I was really thankful that my mummy prompted me to spend time with her during the chinese new year that just passed, if not I'm bound to regret it....
It was a hectic few days....and seen lots of relatives that I never knew I had.. Seems like I can never finish discovering relatives that I never knew I had...Shall not elaborate too much on this... Just glad to know she'll be safe and happy in heaven...
But I do realise lots of grandmas are passing away lately...seems like a trend...