hehe...everybody's been telling me.. I haven blogged for So long!Well.... now I know...you all do read my blog! wahaha...~I'm so touched.~
(i'm so easily pleased...hehe.)Anyway, I've been so busy lately that I have no time to blog...and also nothin much to blog..cos no photos. The pictures taken lately arn't pretty...Ugly Betty..sobzz...lol... I have the most interesting stuff in my teeth i guess... Mine requires so many wierd stuff that I don't see people having... Too special... I had to wear the "halls sweets" thing...now I got spring in my teeth... My colleague said "Wow, you have barbwire in you teeth"....lol...Wonder what's coming next.
okok...past month update... ermmm... nothin much basically, been slacking quite a lot. Post CNY mood...haha... met up with the girls for chin bee's birthday... and I tried MOF, the desserts there was really good... except that the portion was huge! Gotta share it in future...heehee.....
Met up with part of F02 for dinner, just catch up with each others news. Thanks wei wei for planning. So, prissie and me have officially stepped down...got new planners. wahaha... And we went pass the japanese Marche concept shop... Looks good and heard it was good too...Let's try it some day!
Met up with liyi and doro...It's been a long time girls, since we last met. It's nice to sit down and chat again... =)...after listening to liyi...i feel that my job doesn't seem so bad after all...LOL...sorry liyi~ wahaha...but I'm sure you can overcome it! And once you have, you'll fearless....wahahaha...YOU CAN DO IT dear!According to doro, we haven met up for the last 2 years...but it din seem that long to me.. maybe cos we do meet each other at bus stops and such.. And thanks to doro, I bot a new toy...

hehe...new cheena phone...that can play my fav game...bejeweled!(but it's in sushi form)....and it can even watch TV la... damn power... just pray hard for me that the phone don't explode on me... hehehe...
I've also discovered a
superb nail buff... In just 5 mins you can buff your fingernails to look like you applied a layer of top coat. it's that shiny...no kidding... 80% of the ladies in my office requested me to buy it for them...wahaha...YES...It's That good. Wanted to take some pictures...but was too lazy...hehehehe... just use the power of your mind...IMAGINE...hehehe
Been busy planning for adventure training camp in 5th coy... well... yes...I'm going back to serve 5th coy to fufil my promise to Ms Chua...though it's a bit late..but better late than never, however, it shall only be limited to this camp and nothing more...
yes laura? count me out in future yea~ hehehmmm...and Fa's going taiwan once again...sobz...
(maybe got taiwan girlfriend there...that's y keep going...lol....but it's for a shorter period...3 weeks...but still long la...hai....29th march flying...so girls, do date me out on weekends...
okok, saw this on the internet, I believe most of you should have seen it before, but for those who haven...here it is:

I was just saying if I were to see him on the street, I wouldn't recognise him, cos his face is so common. Lol...The person who did this up was really free....lol...Now all of u can remember him too~ wahaha~
Yea...I think that's bout it already...now you know why I din blog? Cos it's really just bits & pieces...ok...now it's ur turn to blog... I also got nothing to read already.. quick...