Spent the weekend watching moviessss....
Watched 10,000B.C....on sat night...wanted to catch the 9pm movie at PS...theater fill...9.30 pm at PS..left 1st 2 rows...Cathay 11.30 pm...left last 3 rows...
Gosh! We gave in..and took the last 3 rows seats.. And they had 2 theater for the 11.30 show..And it's still so packed! The trailer did a very good job at attracting crowd...either that or...Singaporeans just have no better place to go on a sat night. Our night life is simply too boring. After the movie, I still saw lots of people sitting aroung the trees... Standing in circles at the main entrance...simply chatting..(we were one of those groups...lol)I told fa...look around you...Sad to say..this is the night life of Singapore..If there are better more exciting things to do...Do recommend it to me.lol...^_^
ok..it's an interesting movie, but I wouldn't say it's darn good....I shall not comment to much for the sake of those who still wants to watch it. I'll give it 3.5/5. All I can say is that their witch doctors are damn pro... all their prophecies come true... And I really like the sabretooth in the movie...he's a big guy but still such a sweetie...so likeable... (only in the movie...i think in reality..i mean in prehistoric times, he'll just gorge you up)...At that moment, i tot the lead did a really stupid move... but the lil sweetie made it all worthwhile. but if sabretooth were to eat him up..then there will be no more show... haha...
and another good reason to watch the show..cos
the girl with the blue eyes..Evolet is Sooo Pretty!


Camillia Belle(btw..she doesn't have blue eyes in real life..but she looks prettier with blue eyes...Wonders of coloured contacts...=))
Watched P.S. I love you too... I know a bit slow..but it was highly recommended by Meng.. And it was definitely a great recommendation! It is a great movie! I cried like there was no tomorrow... It's freaking sad... Luckily I din catch it in the theaters...it would be so embarrassing..cos I was really crying damn badly when I watched the show..It's not just tears rolling down ur cheeks...if you get wad i mean...hehe...thank god! and I would still have to leave the cinema with mascara smudges across your face. Thank God once again...hahahaha.....
Watched Jackass 2.5 as it was recommended by my class, but it wasn't as good as the one on MTV. I think they did farnier stuff on MTV shows. The movie was kindof boring... Maybe it's just too much of it coming altogether...
yea... next movie on my list would be Step Up 2... Really lurve Step up 1...so I hope this would be as good.... =)...