Fa has a blog! after like 3 years... i even asked him...u 3 yrs ago got blog one meh?lol....this is his
chek ark blog...lol
I'll link his new blog later... cos I haven done up his template for him...hahaha...I was just telling him... next time i got nothin to blog already... my post would be... like that:
"
watch Semi-Pro on friday... refer to fa's post... same thing happened..."... lol
okok... seriously... I went to watch semi-pro on friday with baby & his friends.. I missed like the first half and hr of the show..cos I could only meet them at bout 8pm and we were gonna catch the 9pm show..but at bout 7.15pm..
baby called me... and said...are u on the way? cos we're watching the show is starting now... it was a free ticket...so just come quick...
I was like...fine...forgiven for not waiting for me...cos it's a free ticket...wahaha... they were given like 6 free tickets cos his friends were not coming...
It's a really farni movie..go catch it if u haven...and want a good laff... the plot is pretty simple..cos i could understand the show and guess the starting although i missed the first 30 mins of the show...