6 fun facts about me
1. Things I'm passionate about:
chill pill
makeup
shopping
sleeping
beading & wireworks
DRAMA....lol...as in watching them..not acting in them.hehe
2. Books I've recently read:
Men are from Mars & Women are from Venus Collide
3. Songs I could listen over and over again:
Hmm...I really dunno. It's pretty seasonal.. but when u listen to old songs(like those on american idol)..I'll still fall in love with them all over again
At the Moment:
Bubbly
With You
Older
...
..
.
4. Traits I'm attracted to in my best friends:
Loves me!
Not a hypocrite
Truthful
And don't say things behind me...wanna say...tell me in the face. hahaha(please phrase it nicely...dun hurt my small and weak heart & soul)
5. Things I say often:
lol
okie
anything
hehe
wtf!!!@@!!
Damn
6. Things I'd like to do before I die:
Travel the world
Take pretty bridal pictures (ok..that's so bimbo i noe...lol..but it's every girl's dream!)
so now i wanna know 6 fun facts abt these people.. you have been tagged!
baby
agu
eunice
angel
justin
albert
moon
lay hoon
post it on your blog and continue tagging someone else =)