Hmmm...my sandals broke on me today and I had take a 10 mins walk to the train station or a shoe shop barefooted or take a cab home... Needless to say, I chose the latter...
Being such a spoilt brat...I called my sis to bring me my slippers so that I din hav to walk from the cab to my house barefooted...Wahahaha...Ohh...I feel like a princess havin my shoes delivered to me....wahahha
And she was such a darlin to bring it down for me...after much persuation.. She can be a real terrorising lil imp at times... but I've decided to blog this side of her down which u would seldom hear from me...(most of my stories of her are always abt wad a lil imp she is...lol)
She can be a real sweet darlin at times...
Rescuing the damsel in distress...
Being Ms Cinderella at home while I'm out..cos she actually made my bed for me when I'm out! Hahahaha...sometime I do love it when she actually doesn' have to go to school...other than the fact that I hate to see her still in bed when I leave for work..Makes me gloomy that she gets to sleep in and I don't!
Staying awake with me till I decided to sleep then she goes to the room(think she's simply scared of being alone in the room...hahaha)
Beggin me to bring her down to buy bubble tea...lol....
Things she do are real farni sometimes...wahahha...that's wad so lovable abt her...
P.S. Being Lovable only applies when she's not in her terrorising mood...
LOL...