<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6690927619536158865?origin\x3dhttp://thegabriella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID1837349476514296927&blogName=eggiines piiggy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie">

Closet Mistress

Gabriella.

I Shopping :D

Cravings

Wii Fit
Ballet Class
Massage
Faraway Trip

Tagboard




Links

Agu
Albert
Angel
Dene
Eunice
Fa
Justin
Karen
Lay Hoon
Liyi
Linda
Meng
Moon
Prissie
Ruyi
Sandra
Teasecups
Yibin

Songs


♥ 1 Song Currently Playing ♥


Memories

December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


Tuesday, June 24, 2008

♥ Life of a shopaholic! ♥

I am a day tripper!

Went over to Batam on Sat for spa, seafood and A & W...

Woke up at 6am as we have a morning ferry to catch...

Yummy breakfast before setting Off...


We're stuck at the customs for the longest period of time man...Warm and all...luckily I brought my pretty pink fan..*bimbo...

Our ferry was delayed by abt half hour & by the time we reached batam...There was a bus full of pple waiting for us. They must be damn pissed...but not like we had a control over the ferry. We happily cam-whored during the boring tour...poor baby..sitting right in front cos got no more seats together...



Luckily it was a pretty short tour..We weren't keen on the tour at all..We were in it for the seafood lunch..Wahaha... They brought us to....
Ta-Teng...

Golden Prawn..Baby's fav seafood restaurant in Batam.. LOL...
The food was still pretty good...though we din get to choose & scoop our own fish with the net like wad we did the last time...hehe...

After lunch went shopping at their mall... Our favourite question of the day was... "How much is 100,000?"... LOL...their currency was so huge that we couldnt count... Shopping was such a headache...but nevertheless... A shopaholic like me..Still bot stuff...hahaha

Here's my loot... New tights for golf classes or dance classes if I'll ever go..hehehe

Went to spa after the shopping. Was still worried how the spa would be like as I haven tried this spa before. I was always at batam view's..And thank god..It was quite good...It actually looks better than what I've expected.



Dinner of cos was A&W...How could we resist A&W when we were there...

Yes! This is how much I love A&W... wahaha... apparently the staff there was laffing at us when we took picture with the bear.. -_-"lol
And they dun have coney dog there..so disappointing~...*sobz


Here's more pictures:

Lameshit stuff we've done...Hahahaha...:


Prissie spotted this shop... What a name..

Would you pay to let her do your nails?lol

And there were like mistakes on the return ticket... and they dun bother to change for us. Wonder what's the point of putting the names on it then?lol...
Prissis belongs to the Pooh family...wahahaha..so cute..


Think prissie has an shock of a lifetime that day and wouldn't be returning to Batam.. lol...
Anyway.. we got home at 1230am... It's a 18 hr trip... Damn xiong.. but quite fun. But I guess I won't do a day trip ever again.. It's too tiring for me.....I was getting grouchy by the time we're going home...Shag......
Shopaholic Princess Gabriella

2:43 PM