<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6690927619536158865?origin\x3dhttp://thegabriella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID1837349476514296927&blogName=eggiines piiggy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie">

Closet Mistress

Gabriella.

I Shopping :D

Cravings

Wii Fit
Ballet Class
Massage
Faraway Trip

Tagboard




Links

Agu
Albert
Angel
Dene
Eunice
Fa
Justin
Karen
Lay Hoon
Liyi
Linda
Meng
Moon
Prissie
Ruyi
Sandra
Teasecups
Yibin

Songs


♥ 1 Song Currently Playing ♥


Memories

December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


Friday, June 13, 2008

♥ Life of a shopaholic! ♥

Went out with the Naimeiz last sat. Haven been out with them for like real long~.. Prob since Jovan's birthday chalet in Feb. Anyway.. Eunice has finally posted the pics..

I seriously think this is the first time this group of us has taken the bus together.. A Historic moment..So..it had to be captured..lol..here it is:

Went to the Pitstop in MS after dinner...

And...YES! I was finally not the bimbo!
During my birthday we played a game that had to snatch a bone, and I was always the bimbo who failed to get the bone... Boy, am I lousy at playing games or wad..
Finally, I broke the curse last saturday. Wahahaha.... I'm smarter now...*smirk*... slightly less bimbotic...=)
Shopaholic Princess Gabriella

12:28 PM