Time is really crawling today...
It's not even lunch time yet.. That sucks! I'm bored...lol...
Was reading thru friend's blogs, browsing thru friend's pics in friendster and facebook... They all seem to be having so much fun! So rowdy and pure nonsense.. I somehow kind of miss those days where I was doing stoopid stuff too..lol...
Looking at my recent past posts.. My life has been happening still, but in a differest sort of way... In a quieter, peaceful...going to theatrical performance, short trips, massage, chill out... very relaxing way of life...
But my colleague still say I look like a panda...dammmit... How to go party like that... Relax lifestyle still so shag... Somehow i feel that I do not have a body of a 21 yr old. Wahahaha...
As I was browsing thru their pics.. Here's some of them that I'm envious of:
(I kope a few of my closer frenz pics...'m sure they won't mind me to post their pics up one right?.. Such good frens liao...lol)
Miss doing crazy stuff like them...

This pic makes me regret not being able to enjoy the "Uni Life"...Lol...Both of them look so cute!

Partying~~

Crazy drunk stunt..lol

Squeezing everyone into dede's car...lol..Good old days..

Going on a faraway trip with friends...So fun right? Moon went aussie...So nice!!! Okie this is not exactly rowdy or nonsensical..but it's still something I've always wanted to do... I've always love holidays! Who doesnt?
Gosh... I need to start to inject some crazy genes into myself again.. Go do crazy stuff...That would be fun~ On top of my peaceful and chilled life...
But I don't think that will happen anywhere in the near future.. With all my
chill pill activities coming up...Golfing, ballet classes(FYI..my ballet class starts tonight! So excited..), Walking henderson waves and alexander arch with baby..
Grass is always greener on the other side... When I was havocing, partaying... I loved to have a chill pill life... When I'm chilling.. I want to have a more crazy lifestyle... But i don't think my body can take it...
As I said... I dun feel 21...I feel like I got an aunty body....lol... I can't seem to find the energy of a 21yrs old inside me leh... Shit...
Lol...