Welcome to my pretty blog.. Wahaha... Just changed my blogskin... Am sooooo in love with it! I love this font better.. Not so cramp.. Makes it easier to read...
THe old one died on me.. I loved that skin too... emo looking... but the image got corrupted... Making my whole bloggie look hideous...
So here's my New pinkie blog... The blog of a Bimbotic Shopaholic...lol...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Anyway.. Went with prissie for my ballet class with
Madam Béatrice BARNARD yesterday... So much so for being so excited.. Even bot my ballet slippers before the class... My second pair in life.. First pair was when I was taking children's ballet... Many Many donkey years back...
And it was so disappointing... It was a very small class. Prob only 5 of them not including us.. And all of them were like aunties.. I really mean aunties.. age ranging from 30 to 50(my own assumptions,based on their appearance)!We went thru the lesson and couldn't catch up with their routines... It's supposed to be a beginner's class.. but they were moving at such a fast pace... Nv even teach you the fundamentals of ballet... Not good not good...
I told her I was worried that I can't catch up since I don't remember my foundations that I've learnt donkey years ago...This was she told me:
"Don't worry. I'm not gonna make a dancer out of you.The students have no background when they started too! But they've been dancing for a yr or 2."I was thinking to myself.. "OMG... They've been here for a year or 2 and still in beginners class??? And if I was not keen to learn dancing... Then why don't I just join Yoga.. Why am I here in your classical ballet class to do aerobics?"
Her lesson really just seems like aerobics class with your ballet slippers on that's all.. LOL...
Such a disappointment.. Gotta find another class or my ballet slippers be wasted... Probably use to collect dust, mop floor.. Lol... But...I'm still happy I own the ballet slippers...So pretty!!! Wahaha....