<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6690927619536158865?origin\x3dhttp://thegabriella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID1837349476514296927&blogName=eggiines piiggy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie">

Closet Mistress

Gabriella.

I Shopping :D

Cravings

Wii Fit
Ballet Class
Massage
Faraway Trip

Tagboard




Links

Agu
Albert
Angel
Dene
Eunice
Fa
Justin
Karen
Lay Hoon
Liyi
Linda
Meng
Moon
Prissie
Ruyi
Sandra
Teasecups
Yibin

Songs


♥ 1 Song Currently Playing ♥


Memories

December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


Thursday, October 23, 2008

♥ Life of a shopaholic! ♥

Sorry for the really long gap between my posts these days.. I don't have the time to blog...Arrrgghhh...

For those who dunno, I just changed my portfolio in work, Hence super busy picking up new things and Damn I feel damn stupid la... Shit.... Hate that feeling u noe, where u gotta start everything all over again, learn from scratch and fumble around..

The feeling is esp bad just when you're really comfortable with your old portfolio such that you've outgrown the fumbling period and moved onto the I'm happy with my job cos there's no problem I can't solve stage...

So now you wanna ask me why did I leave my old portfolio then if I'm starting to like it right?

Because...

I know I'm going to reach the I'm bored of my work stage...

So since an opportunity was knocking on my door, why not jump? But...damn.... I hate this feeling... God help me.

On top of that, I'm starting school again. Like tonight's my first class. SHIT...I'm stress... ARRRRgggghhhhh... I'm amazed at my ability to kick my own ass... I seem to always do that. Now, who can save me? Next time if I complain to any of you, please don't reply me with the..."Well..you've made your own decision, hence you've gotta live with the consequences" crap...I'm gonna hate you for life for saying that.. LOL.

And yes, if you've read Fa's post...went to my school's alumni dinner (reason why we went..it's a class gathering with free food)...Ok...we're cheapo people.. but anyway... It was a big regret...Damn...I'm nv going to turn up for any of those shit. It's really bad ok... Wait till I get the pics.. and videos of the lousy band. Lol... And worse of all...One of my ex-lecturer went up to stage to perform some cheesy magic show to us...HELLO~ We're so past that age...So he only had 3 audiences, 3 kids from some old alumnis I guess... His "magic tricks" are those you can purchase from the toy store...it's actually some readymade cheap looking props.. Gosh... I dunno to laff or to faint. But I was better than fa..at least I still had appetite to eat. Wahaha...But the food kindof suck too.hehe.So, we left after we ate... Realistic people.Wahahaa.....

Went to meet fa's poly mates for movies afterwards... Prissie say was real bad..So I told Fa and tian that it's a "zero star" show.... And guess what..We were the only 3 who pretty much enjoyed the show.. After the show our reaction was..."Not so bad wad?" Lol...but for the rest...they fell asleep... So I guess the show must be really bad...just that the 3 of us had super low expectations. Wahaha...Me too... I actually wanna know what's going to happen next...hahaha
Shopaholic Princess Gabriella

8:55 AM